Hang it on the Hook: The Middle Ages
Cultivate Depth while you study the Post-Classical World!
In Hang It on the Hook: The Middle Ages, you will learn:
- How to study any time period or topic with Depth!
- The history, people, innovations, and cultures of the Middle Ages!
- How to Cultivate character and refinement with your studies or mentoring!
- How to Create your own units of study with Depth and Connections to all subjects!
- Medieval Britain: Arthur and His Knights
- The Age of Chivalry, Thomas Bulfinch (selections)
- Medieval Britain: The Bayeux Tapestry
- Assemble: Choose and Connect
- Rise of Islam: The Quran
- The Quran (selections)
- Rise of Islam: Mansa Musa
- Mansa Musa and the Empire of Mali, P. James Oliver
- Create: Cultivate
- Create: Consider
- Showings, Julian of Norwich (long text)
- Secret of the Andes, Ann Nolan Clark
- Unit Roundtable
I love learning, travel, reading, writing, photography, and all things French. I am especially passionate about agency education, cultural travel, the humanities, and using history as the hook for all learning!
Frequently Asked Questions
Join others in learning how to use History as the Hook for all subjects!